|HOME HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS
A dramatically increased demand for home health services has come about in response to the clinical, legal, regulatory and economic changes occurring in healthcare. The recent unprecedented growth of home health services, both free standing and hospital based, has produced tremendous competition for patients, staff, revenue and the provision of diversified services such as DME, hospice, IV therapy and staffing agencies.
The success of any Home Health Organization is its ability to position itself to act quickly in the current competitive environment. The consultants at Quality Systems Group can assist your organization to develop programs that address these trends, foster delivery of quality care and maintain cost effectiveness.
QSG's assistance can improve operations through:
- Performance of pre-accreditation compliance reviews with Joint Commission, CHAP or CMS standards, including recommendations for corrective actions and follow-up activity,
- Education of the Governing Body, Medical and Nursing Directors, Administrative leadership and systems managers in roles and responsibilities, strategic planning, and team building,
- Development of systems which integrate federal, state and CHAP or Joint Commission standards,
- Improvement of patient care management including assessment, care mapping, and patient/family teaching,
- Evaluation of the performance improvement system,
- Provision of trainer education for nurse's aides training and certification preparation programs,
- Coordinator training for infection control, safety, risk management, staff development, billing operations, and human resources management,
- Formulation of manager and staff development programs,
- Analysis of the organization's Safety/Risk Management system; and,
- Development of marketing strategies to position the organization for increased market share.